Thursday, March 18

Valentino rtw10








I watched the Valentino documentary about his work and the brand last year and I thought he was really iconic person but personally I don't really like the brand, at least most of the time. Though this line is the bomb diggity- I really really like it. It was soooo romantic and it looked really deep and pretty, opposing to the real glamorous and artificial (and boring) Valentino in the past (at least when he himself was still the head, and to the extent of my knowledge). It's very classy. It was mostly lace, white and soft colors with some of the clothes goth-like with leather, fishnet-looking fabric and dark lace, and also the oh-so famous Valentino red. Lots of lace. The fur was a bit weird and sometimes the frills were to much. really liked what Pier Paolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri did
i really liked the butterfly though, its really funny to me and it looks really italian.

ill be never good at this/
(EDIT- this was an old post)

No comments: